The Best Senior Home Care Miami-Dade Has to Offer
In-home senior care in Miami, and surrounding South Florida communities is one of the most needed allied medical services. In this region, there’s a vibrant and compared to many other regions in the US, a healthy senior community. Regardless of whether you live in the Florida sunshine or in the cold Northeast, we all can use some extra help as we age.
Elite Care at Home offers premier home care for the elderly in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties. We offer the most comprehensive care for the elderly, including in home palliative care, hospice services, and even Alzheimer’s and dementia care services. These are just a few of the top services we offer our senior clients.
Types of Elderly Home Care Services We Offer in Miami-Dade & Broward County
We have a wide array of specialty care services. The complete program serves the majority of elderly in the South Florida region.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Snowbird Care
- Respite Care for Caregivers and Family
- International Client Services
These in-home senior care services are just the tip of the iceberg. We offer many programs to help assist your loved ones, and make ourselves available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
Benefits of Our Senior Home Care Services in Miami, FL
There are clear benefits of having senior home care and these benefits extend not only to the elderly but also their family and other primary caregivers.
- Respite care: It can be exhausting to care for a loved one. Sometimes the only way to get any rest is to have someone come in that you can trust to take your place for a few hours a day or a weekend. There’s no shame in asking for help. The more rested you are physically, mentally and emotionally, the better you can help your loved one in the long run.
- Quality in home caregivers for the elderly: We take special care to stringently screen our caregivers. We have an in depth process including an in-person interview and on-site checks to make sure your loved one is safe and receiving the best care at all times.
- Flexible in home senior care when you need it most: Your loved ones can stay at home safely and continue to be as independent as possible. Our senior care programs are flexible, so we provide only the level of care that you need, when you need it most.
- Cost-effective: If your loved one doesn’t need a skilled nursing facility and can stay home, it can be more cost-effective to keep them home with the help they need.
Do I Need In Home Elderly Care?
If you have an elder that’s living on their own and has begun displaying memory or mobility complications- then the answer is yes. Or, if your loved one has recently experienced a stroke or other cardiac event, it's recommended to discuss home care options with your physician.
Every elderly person’s degree of senior in home care will vary from person to person. It depends solely on what has brought them to their unique in home health care need. There are fall risks to consider, as well as other aspects to living on your own that can pose safety hazards. There’s a process that we’ll walk you through in the next section so you can understand what’s to be expected when assessing if you need in-home care for seniors in Miami-Dade and beyond.
Our In-Home Senior Care Process:
At Elite Care at Home, our process is simple and painless. First, call us today for a free service assessment. We are available 24-7 at your convenience. Then, if you decide we’re a good fit, we'll begin the intake process over the phone. Our agency will send a company representative to meet with you and your family members.
We will fully explain the services available and answer any questions you may have. This interview will help determine your love one's needs through discussions with family members. Then, we'll develop an individualized service program that caters to every desire and need. Next, we'll match your needs with the best possible caregiver.
Once you approve the caregiver, the senior care services will start at the date you specify. After the caregiver is placed in your home, we'll continue to offer service continuity and observation through daily status reports. There will be ongoing communication throughout, to ensure your loved one is getting the care that they need and deserve. At any time, you can request changes to your caregiving plan or schedule and we will assist with this process.
Senior Care Services FAQs
How do I know if my loved one needs senior care at home?
- Anytime your loved one seems to be having issues with forgetfulness or mobility, it’s a good time to have an evaluation by their physician.
How quickly can we start in-home service?
- We’re ready when you are. Just start our free service assessment, and we’ll walk you through each step.
Can I Choose the Caregiver?
- Yes. You have full control over who you want caring for you or your loved one.
What if I need you in an emergency?
- If you need us we’re only a phone call away 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What do your in-home services cost?
- The fees will vary depending on need, schedule and your insurance. With Elite Care at Home, we will be your trusted partner and will walk you through the process with working with your insurance carrier.